- 1 small yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 carrot, halved and sliced
- 1 small head broccoli, florets separated (boiled for 5 minutes and drained)
- 1 Onion quartered
- 8-10 spinach leaves roughly shredded
- 8-10 cashew nuts (optional)
- 3-4 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-inch celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red chili sauce/chili paste
- 2 tsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp honey
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the ginger, garlic, and celery. Saute for a minute and add the onions, capsicums, carrots, broccoli and spinach leaves and saute for 2 minutes. Add red chili sauce, dark soy, vinegar, honey, and salt. Mix well.
- In a bowl mix cornflour with a little water and set aside.
- Add water/stock to the veggies and bring to boil. Add the cornflour mixture and cook till the gravy thickens. Serve hot
You can also add any vegetables of your choice such as carrots, French beans, Paneer, water chestnuts, Broccoli, zucchini.